    SubjectTransparent Proxy in 2.1.x
    Before I been hacking my way through all the code, is anyone actively
    working on correcting the problems with transparent proxy in the 2.1.x
    kernels? Currently, transparent proxy that does a redirect to a local
    port for an original destination that isn't the local machine results
    in a kernel oops and a complete hang (need to press the reset button
    for this one). A little preliminary digging seems to indicate that
    this is a problem with a lost pointer or some such between the transparent
    proxy and routing code.

    If someone is working on this and wants more info on the kernel oops
    let me know (I'll have to type it in since things are pretty toasted
    and cut-and-paste doesn't seem to be an option).

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.018 / U:5.216 seconds]