SubjectRe: Linux-2.1.98..
On Fri, 24 Apr 1998, Rik van Riel wrote:

> > We're going slow and easy, and the plan is to not only keep me sane
> > in the midst of all the diapers, but I'll also at the same time
> > take the opportunity to actually enforce the feature-freeze. You've
> > known about it for a long time, _tough_.

> > Feature freeze is one thing, but totally ignoring all of the critical
> > networking bug fixes I tried to merge to you is yet another...

> And documentation updates really shouldn't be ignored because
> of the feature freeze...

etc....

Guys, i might be just a lurker here, but i think the problem with Linus is
not that he can't see the good patches from the bad patches because of
flying diapers, but that he can't see because of flying diapers.

That is, he hasn't read the patches he got, and he probably won't. He
probably needs someone who can filter the majorly bogoid code from the rest,
so he can check out the stuff that nominates. I'd say Linus needs a
secretary, one that can read and sing C ;-)

Of course, some family and other relatives living close by to help with the
diapers wouldn't hurt, i bet ;-)

Regards,
Thomas. (Who thanx god neither he nor his gf have any desire for
diapers :-)

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.205 / U:0.280 seconds]