    Subject/dev/bios Flash BIOS driver - new Version
    Dear hackers,

    I finished another version of the flash bios kernel driver
    /dev/bios. Now it should be no problem to flash winbond
    and SST flash chips.

    I badly need testers for this project, esp. people with PPro
    and PentiumII systems, as well as with non-intel boards (486
    and Pentium) This can help to create shadowing code for all
    current hardware (and, you don't have to do any flashing for
    that :-) )

    To get the latest version of /dev/bios, check out

    http://www.freiburg.linux.de/~stepan/projects.html

    If you have any questions or ideas, please mail to
    stepan@linux.de

    Best regards,
    Stefan Reinauer

    --