    SubjectRe: Euro symbol (going further off topic)
    Let's face it: It's called 'euro'. And lets _not_ get nostalgic (or
    whatever it's called) and continue with this "oh, they should have
    called it <something>" discussion. Rather, we should agree on a
    standard. There are only about 200 days left, and we need to write,
    hack, test, correct, etc., etc. ('we' is not accurate, as I am not going
    to participate in it, as I am not a kernel hacker). All _I_ care about
    is that Linux will support the Euro well, and that Linux will do it
    faster, better and more efficiently (?) than other operating systems.
    The Euro symbol _must_ be in 2.2, at least 2.2.20, or else I'm switching
    to something else (I hear M$ is releasing NT5 soon...)! Note: This is
    not a threat, just a statement of intent meant as a threat.