    SubjectRe: [patch 2.1.97] more capabilities support
    Albert D. Cahalan writes:
    > >> I hope everyone has seen this by now:
    > >> http://agn-www.informatik.uni-hamburg.de/people/1ott/rsbac/index.htm
    > >
    > > Can you point me at something I can read in English? The thesis that
    > > is referred to, whilst undoubtedly interesting, is in German.
    >
    > When I go to that page, I see English. It looks like the web server
    > is doing something funny with that page.

    When I go there I see English too. I just don't see anything
    substantial to read -- just text explaining what the web pages are
    devoted too.

    I am guessing that the thesis contains all the interesting (technical)
    details but, as I said, this is in German.

    Andrew

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.020 / U:91.980 seconds]