SubjectRe: [patch 2.1.97] more capabilities support
> 1) Don't store executables on the system with forced bits (this
> requirement is automatically fulfilled in the current implementation
> since we don't have file system support).

That would come out as fixing the nosuid flag to no-[capability list]

> allowed set to give processes capabilities. On that system, the
> inheritable bitmask will work exactly like the bounding set.

Except for revocation of existing rights. Which is sort of bad practice
as the revoked rights may leave an object with items gained before
revocation.. Ok yes I can live with that limit