    SubjectRe: 2.1.93..

    "Leonard N. Zubkoff" writes:
    > Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:13:13 +0200
    > From: Martin Mares <>
    > IMHO only few users have more than one SCSI controllers and I think we can
    > ask them to specify BIOS number for the disk they want to boot from manually.
    >I think you will find many more users with such a configuration than you

    Leonard is correct. In particular, there are two classes of users who have
    multiple SCSI controllers: those who have large systems and usually have two
    controllers of the same kind, and those who have a scanner or tape or something
    that they want on a separate SCSI bus and usually have two different kinds
    of controllers.

    prudent as the heavy petting of literature." -- Fran Lebowitz
    Linux Application Development

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.018 / U:31.988 seconds]