    SubjectRe: 2.1.93..
    Hello,

    > The issue is how the driver can determine which is the bootup SCSI controller.
    > The algorithm to do that requires using the PCI BIOS order, and then querying
    > that card if it is a BT-948/958/958D to see if the sorted order should be used
    > or the natural one. For the DAC960, I'm told the PCI BIOS enumeration gives
    > the correct ordering, so in that case I just use what I find.

    Well, maybe I'm rather dumb, but I still don't understand what's so special
    with the bootup SCSI controler that it has to be handled differently.

    Have a nice fortnight
    --
    Martin `MJ' Mares <mj@ucw.cz> http://atrey.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~mj/
    "A LISP programmer knows value of everything, but cost of nothing."