    SubjectRe: beos-bootloader? (fwd)
    > OR, we could strike a deal with Be, placing our boot loader
    > under another copyright (a common bootloader will probably

    That is up to all the copyright holders. It remains to see what Be's
    actions are. For certain items of code the authors have already made
    it clear they will make no exception for Be, even if they have to invent
    the class action copyright lawsuit.

    Its not in Be's interest to be hit with a lawsuit barring them from
    shipping BeOS, its not in anyone's interest (except for Mr Gates who
    probably thinks its hilarious) for Be to have to fight and lose a lawsuit

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:42    [W:0.017 / U:17.588 seconds]