SubjectRe: CD changers
Isn't there some way of having the kernel detect how many units there are on
a cdrom drive and assign like (assuming the drive is hdd) the current slot
to hdd (like it is now, or maybe it be the first slot), then hdd1 is slot1?
Or isn't there a way to have the ide-scsi detect more than 1 lun on the
device?