From: Itai Nahshon[SMTP:nahshon@actcom.co.il]
Sent: Wednesday, March 04, 1998 7:51 PM
To: Erik Slagter
Cc: 'linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu'
Subject: Re: Problems with ISDN

Erik,
I use kernel 2.1.88. I had to apply a patch to export __cpu_logical_map
and smp_num_cpus in order to compile the isdn driver as a module.
I use an ITK card with the hisax driver. The card is PnP and it
is initialized using isapnp.
No change in the ISDN drivers.

I do not know exactly which version of isdn4k-utils I use I think it is
isdn4k-utils-9801170542.tar.gz. Ippd is ipppd version i2.2 patch level
9anubis.

I did not have any crashes with this kernel.

Itai

--
Itai Nahshon nahshon@actcom.co.il
Also nahshon@vnet.ibm.com