    Subject[Offtopic] Successful Mozilla 5.0 Beta Compile
    If anyone would like to read the report of the successful Mozilla 5.0
    beta compile I had today (I'm somewhat of a beta tester for Netscape
    for this :) under Linux, please check out, in
    netscape.public.mozilla.general. I'd include my report here,
    but it's pretty long and totally off topic. If anyone's got
    questions or has no newsreader and would like me to send them
    a copy of the article, I'd be happy to mail it to anyone.

    Brought to you by the letters R and D and the number 8.
    "If it wasn't for disappointment, I wouldn't have any appointment." -- TMBG
    Ben Gertzfield <> Finger me for my public
    PGP key. I'm on FurryMUCK as Che, and EFNet and YiffNet IRC as Che_Fox.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.018 / U:94.356 seconds]