    SubjectRe: GGI, EGCS/PGCC, Kernel source (amusing thread :)
    Date
    > You're lucky you have such a nice computer and managed to get either docs
    > from ATI on your board (real lucky!) or have a board that's
    > self-initializing. (sorry - it took me 3 months to get docs on the S3
    > cards but the ATI docs are _NOT_ available afaik. At least not for

    It took me about 4 weeks - the only problem with S3 is they havent discovered
    PDF files on web sites like Cirrus have

    > anything newer than Mach64)

    Basically anyone buying a current ATI product is digging themselves a huge
    support hole. Just avoid them. They dont document their 3D, TV card (its
    about the only PCI tv card we dont support 8)) or their TV output stuff.

    It even rhymes "Dont buy A-T-I" how cute.

    Alan

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.017 / U:31.860 seconds]