SubjectRe: 2.1.X and its separation from the Linux User base
> and has anyone ever found what caused those random dcache
> corruptions?)

As far as I know. No one figured out what caused them however the ones
that were affecting me seemed to have disappeared in 2.1.81 with UP
patches. I never figured out what was causing them for sure. With a
bit of help from Bill Hawes I was trying to characterize the times
when it happened but I couldn't really any pattern except that it
happened to me pretty much exactly once per day after I went from my
high day job activity, to my low system activity of reading email and
hacking code.

-ben

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.081 / U:0.864 seconds]