    SubjectRe: 2.1.X and its separation from the Linux User base
    > and has anyone ever found what caused those random dcache
    > corruptions?)

    As far as I know. No one figured out what caused them however the ones
    that were affecting me seemed to have disappeared in 2.1.81 with UP
    patches. I never figured out what was causing them for sure. With a
    bit of help from Bill Hawes I was trying to characterize the times
    when it happened but I couldn't really any pattern except that it
    happened to me pretty much exactly once per day after I went from my
    high day job activity, to my low system activity of reading email and
    hacking code.

    -ben

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.019 / U:301.912 seconds]