SubjectRe: What is accepted into the standard kernel sources ?
Date
> specifications. The driver - the part that interfaces between the
> Linux kernel and the library - is released under GPL. The library
> itself is not available in source form, but could be included with the

On the contrary. You can't GPL the driver as it is linked with a private
binary object file and violates the license of the GPL. After our discussion
I checked this viewpoint with several folks. Take it up with the FSF lawyer
if you dont like it.

Alan