    SubjectRe: GGI, EGCS/PGCC, Kernel source
    At 2:15 PM +0100 2/23/98, Jes Degn Soerensen wrote:
    >Oleg> I'm not a big fan of kernel graphics subsystem, but the kernel
    >Oleg> must know what to do when i have two pci video cards and two
    >Oleg> keyboards.
    >Anyway, the kernel already knows how to deal with multiple video
    >boards (as it is now with fbdev), you can assign arbitrary ttys to
    >arbitrary consoles. You just need a way to assign keyboards in a
    >similar fashion, but I don't really see that as being a graphics

    Yep, and I think it won't take too much work in the keyboard driver to
    extend the tty <-> framebuffer binding to the keyboards. I'd try to do
    it via fg_console[fbidx] and binding a keyboard to a specific framebuffer.
    Does that sound simple and minimal intrusive enough?

    Mac68k and PPC are the ideal machines to play these games (though 7 keyboards
    would probably leave you without mice there). Time for ADB device address
    resolution ...

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.018 / U:106.268 seconds]