    SubjectRe: Unbeleivable
    In article <>,
    David Rysdam <> wrote:
    >So I guess the real question is why non-subscribers can send questions to
    >the list...

    Because a lot of people (like me) have to post from a different address
    then they are subscribed under. I really hate mailing lists where only
    subscribers can post. I have to fake the From: header, add a comment
    at the end of the message telling people to reply to another address, etc.

    Miquel van Smoorenburg | The dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac lay in his bed | awake all night wondering if there is a doG

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.018 / U:84.948 seconds]