SubjectRe: Unbeleivable
Date
In article <3.0.3.32.19980210200917.006ab224@mail.az.com>,
David Rysdam <drysdam@az.com> wrote:
>So I guess the real question is why non-subscribers can send questions to
>the list...

Because a lot of people (like me) have to post from a different address
then they are subscribed under. I really hate mailing lists where only
subscribers can post. I have to fake the From: header, add a comment
at the end of the message telling people to reply to another address, etc.

Mike.
--
Miquel van Smoorenburg | The dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac lay in his bed
miquels@cistron.nl | awake all night wondering if there is a doG