SubjectRe: Unbeleivable
In article <>,
David Rysdam <> wrote:
>So I guess the real question is why non-subscribers can send questions to
>the list...

Because a lot of people (like me) have to post from a different address
then they are subscribed under. I really hate mailing lists where only
subscribers can post. I have to fake the From: header, add a comment
at the end of the message telling people to reply to another address, etc.

Miquel van Smoorenburg | The dyslexic, agnostic, insomniac lay in his bed | awake all night wondering if there is a doG

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.085 / U:2.924 seconds]