SubjectRe: Updated set of diffs
Date
> I tried it, and I must admit Alan that you've done a great work.
> Thanks goes also to Tom Lees for his great PNP package. I hope it will
> go into mainstream as soon as possible (2.1.86). I'm waiting for it to
> happen for a long time.

Actually you can thank a much larger cast - PP for doing the 2.1. port
of my original sound modules, Tom Less for the PnP , PP for fixing said
PnP, Michael Chastain for repeatedly reading all the sound patches
and mailing me every time I tried to sneak a bug in and Thomas Sailer for
his work on the sound cleanup - oh and everyone else especially Red Hat
who are funding part of the sound work.

We aint finished yet tho ;)

Alan