    SubjectRe: Updated set of diffs
    Date
    > I tried it, and I must admit Alan that you've done a great work.
    > Thanks goes also to Tom Lees for his great PNP package. I hope it will
    > go into mainstream as soon as possible (2.1.86). I'm waiting for it to
    > happen for a long time.

    Actually you can thank a much larger cast - PP for doing the 2.1. port
    of my original sound modules, Tom Less for the PnP , PP for fixing said
    PnP, Michael Chastain for repeatedly reading all the sound patches
    and mailing me every time I tried to sneak a bug in and Thomas Sailer for
    his work on the sound cleanup - oh and everyone else especially Red Hat
    who are funding part of the sound work.

    We aint finished yet tho ;)

    Alan

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.021 / U:0.680 seconds]