SubjectRe: Dead Machine & 2.1.131

And to keep following up on my own posts before I see any reponses =), it was
MOST certainly xfstt killing my machine. First it would cause random X lockups
after usage, then it would kill my machine when xdm tried to startup my
session. Removing the xfstt related lines from .xsession/.xinitrc solved the
problem totally.

It was still quite nasty... I'm disappointed that a user-space program
interacting closely with X was able to bring my machine down.

"Up above aliens hover making home movies for the folks back home, of all
these weird creatures who lock up their spirits, drill holes in themselves
and live for their secrets. They're all uptight." -Thom Yorke, Radiohead

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.078 / U:6.512 seconds]