SubjectRe: 2.2.0 Bug summary
In mailinglist.linux.kernel, you wrote:
>Linus Torvalds wrote:
>> It's not going to happen for 2.2.0.
>> I haven't been getting timely patches from the ISDN people, and if they
>> can't be bothered to send me patches, I can't be bothered to care.
>> Maybe making a 2.2.0 with non-working ISDN will make somebody wake up, at
>> this point I cannot care less any more. There is NO way the huge ISDN
>> change set will make it into 2.2.0.
>Yes, I agree.
>The fscking ISDN User should stay at Kernel 2.0.X or 2.1- oops,sorry to

Sure. Fsck the poor ISDN User (me) over. If they can't be bothered to
keep it updated then PLEASE leave the old driver in there!
It works for me, and I haven't got any problems with it. Mark it obsolete,
do whatever, but PLEASE leave it in there. I don't care if it's old, but
at this time it works.

>They can also stay where the Sauerkraut grows! Right?

Oooohhh... ISDN is used in whole europe, not just Germany. And can I
help it you don't like sauerkraut?

>Forget the patch from

I don't mind if it gets ignored for now, as long as the current support
doesn't get removed.

Bas Vermeulen

When I shop for hardware I always look for the "Designed for Windows 95" logo.
I really thank Microsoft(TM) for encouraging manufacturers to label their
products this way, so I know what to AVOID.

I stick to quality software:

Linux 2.2.0-pre1 | IBM OS/2 Warp (TM) v4.0