    SubjectRe: 2.2.0 Bug summary
    In mailinglist.linux.kernel, you wrote:
    >Linus Torvalds wrote:
    >
    >> It's not going to happen for 2.2.0.
    >>
    >> I haven't been getting timely patches from the ISDN people, and if they
    >> can't be bothered to send me patches, I can't be bothered to care.
    >>
    >> Maybe making a 2.2.0 with non-working ISDN will make somebody wake up, at
    >> this point I cannot care less any more. There is NO way the huge ISDN
    >> change set will make it into 2.2.0.
    >
    >Yes, I agree.
    >The fscking ISDN User should stay at Kernel 2.0.X or 2.1- oops,sorry to
    >old!

    Sure. Fsck the poor ISDN User (me) over. If they can't be bothered to
    keep it updated then PLEASE leave the old driver in there!
    It works for me, and I haven't got any problems with it. Mark it obsolete,
    do whatever, but PLEASE leave it in there. I don't care if it's old, but
    at this time it works.

    >They can also stay where the Sauerkraut grows! Right?

    Oooohhh... ISDN is used in whole europe, not just Germany. And can I
    help it you don't like sauerkraut?

    >Forget the patch from linux@microsoft.sucks.eu.org.

    I don't mind if it gets ignored for now, as long as the current support
    doesn't get removed.

    Bas Vermeulen

    --
    When I shop for hardware I always look for the "Designed for Windows 95" logo.
    I really thank Microsoft(TM) for encouraging manufacturers to label their

    I stick to quality software:

    Linux 2.2.0-pre1 | IBM OS/2 Warp (TM) v4.0

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.022 / U:0.648 seconds]