SubjectRe: Patch: 2.0.37pre4

On 28-Dec-98 Alan Cox wrote:

>> After hitting return on any of the config options (eg, on
>> "[ ] Kernel math emulation" the error message
>>
>> scripts/Menuconfig: define_int: command not found
>
>> appears. From now on the configuration dialog is seriously
>> broken, because I get this error message not only for modifying
>> config options but for every action in the config dialog.
>
> Looks like make xconfig is broken for the config files. Ok so use make
> menuconfig or make config.
>
> Alan

Indeed it appears make xconfig is broken, as it also does not define ANY of the
new MEM config options.

These show up in make config and make menuconfig but not in xconfig:

CONFIG_MEM_STD=y
# CONFIG_MEM_ENT is not set
# CONFIG_MEM_SPECIAL is not set

(and of course the problem with CONFIG_MAX_MEMSIZE already being discussed.)

t.solo

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.042 / U:0.076 seconds]