    SubjectShame on you, Mr. Junkmail Police
    Date
    To Richard Gooch, aka Mr. Junkmail Police of L-K:

    Shame on you on sending the below message,
    _ESPECIALLY_ on Christmas Eve.

    I do sincerely sympathize with your junkmail
    plight, but what you have done was undeniably
    improper, to say the least.

    Whether or not you subscribe to the Spirit of
    Christmas, whether or not you are a Christian,
    and no matter how highly you think of yourself,
    what you did was nothing short of infringing
    on others' right to post messages to the
    linux-kernel maillist.

    Please remember, the L-K list does belong to
    _ALL_ participants. I beseech you to stop
    insulting others who posted to the list.

    Thank you, and I wish you'll behave better from
    now on. Saint Nick may even decides to give you
    a nicer present 364 days from now, instead of
    that lump of coal you've gotten last night.

    Merry Christmas to all !!

    Most Sincerely,
    Pete
    teamwork@freemail.c3.hu

    Begin of message I received from Richard Gooch