SubjectRe: Linux 2.1.132 & x11amp 0.7

Sorry to be a stickler, but I must point out that just because it works
fine for two people, it doesn't mean that the other eight people are doing
something wrong. This is most definatly a problem caused by the kernel.
I myself have heard of at least five other people on IRC complain of the
same problem.

I have yet not seen any effort to help debug this. If someone knows what
the problem is could they please post it here? I have stated before, I
would be willing to post any information, etc that would help debug this
situation... Just let me know what to post and how...

Happy Holidays...

Bruce A. Locke locke98@cs.newpaltz.edu

On 25 Dec 1998, Harald Arnesen wrote:

> nads@bleh.org writes:
>
> > It appears that linux 2.1.132 broked x11amp. x11amp worked fine in
> > 2.1.131, however has stopped working in 2.1.132. I've also emailed the
> > author reguarding this matter, however I suspect its a kernel problem.
>
> Works fine here.
> --
> Harald Arnesen, Apall

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans