    SubjectRe: Article: IBM wants to "clean up the license" of Linux
        I am afraid that large, proprietary companies with intrest in the
    Linux market will lead to the death of GNU/Linux.

    There is certainly a danger, but we are not entirely helpless against
    it. We can reduce the danger, if we teach the millions of new
    GNU/Linux users to value freedom--not just convenience and high tech.
    Each additional user who starts to insist on freedom
    makes us stronger, so if we reach just a fraction of the users,
    we are still doing a considerable amount of good for our community.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.017 / U:1.188 seconds]