    SubjectRe: Article: IBM wants to "clean up the license" of Linux

    In message <m0zrja6-0000WZC@libsurf>, Robert Kiesling writes:

    > > > IBM is a large company however and like several other large US companies
    > > > they patent anything that they think they can get away with.
    > >
    > > Well, I'm glad to know that no other countries have companies that
    > > do that... :/
    >
    > Which doesn't excuse U.S. companies, of course.

    Oh, I know. I'm more likely to criticize those in my own country
    than others. Software patents just shouldn't be, anywhere.
    Without the right people in the patent office, it is going to be
    hard to fix this.

    --
    Shannon - shendrix@widomaker.com - www.widomaker.com - Linux 2.0.x