SubjectRe: Creative VideoBlaster WebCam II
Date
gavinroy@nextpath.com (Gavin M. Roy) writes:
> I am trying to figure out of someone is already working on a video4linux
> driver for the Creative VideoBlaster WebCam II, or has attempted to
> previously. I am willing to work on it, but don't want repeat any work
> already done. Any info would be helpful.

As far as I know there is no information available for talking to
this camera. However, I would love to be proved wrong.

The WebCam II is an OEM camera made by Vision (http://www.vvl.co.uk/).
When I contacted someone at Vision, they could not justify the support
overhead of releasing the driver source for porting (note, I only asked
for spec info).

--
`O O' | Home: Nick.Holloway@alfie.demon.co.uk http://www.alfie.demon.co.uk/
// ^ \\ | Work: Nick.Holloway@parallax.co.uk