    SubjectRe: Help....
    On Tue, 8 Dec 1998, David Sedelnick wrote:

    > I am not sure why but now I get billions of messages with your address
    > on them (linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu).. I must be on some mailing
    > list of something like that..
    > Please Take Me Off!
    > Thanks,
    > David Sedelnick

    You may or may not have noticed that every message on this list has the
    following message attached at the bottom:

    > -

    A more important question is "How did you get subscribed?" ... several
    people seem to have gotten subscribed against their wills in the last few
    days...

    Adam
    --
    Your lives aren't small, but \\ Adam Davenport Bradley, Grad Student
    you're living them in a small \\ Boston University Computer Science

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:46    [W:0.020 / U:30.336 seconds]