SubjectRe: Comments on Microsoft Open Source document
Hi Alan.

>> I know what you mean about SO5 - it's particularly unstable here
>> (it likes to die and take the entire X server with it. The only
>> recovery for me is the reset button :-()

> Thats a bug in some versions of the S3 virge server, use XF86_SVGA
> with the virge instead

Care to tell more?

I have an S3-ViRGE/DX graphics card with 4M of RAM, and the SVGA
driver disnae produce a stable display on my monitor with it (the
display slowly scrolls from top right to bottom left, an extremely
disconcerting action), so I'm not willing to change over as a result.
However, if there's a bug, I wanna know about it...

Best wishes from Riley.

©2003-2011 Jasper Spaans