SubjectKNFSD and autofs..
I have a problem to report on KNFSD with 2.1.126 (and maybe earlier,
this is the first kernel I've had on this system...) and autofs.

I just got a spiffy older NEC 4x4 4 cd changer and put it in my linux
machine I use for my file server. I setup autofs to map each cd to a
different directory point and autochange the cd's when those directories
are accessed. Works slick on the system itself and when exported under
However, when I try to export the same directories under KNFS (with the
latest linux-nfs tools), it tends to give a lot of errors and segfaults
(and oopses) rpc.mountd. Otherwise NFS works great (problems with lockd,
but that's probably a config error).

I know this is not more information, but I mostly want to know who needs
to know this, what information they want, and how I can help.

+ John Fulmer | "UNIX was not designed to stop +
+ Secure Network System | you from doing stupid things, +
+ Lawrence, Kansas | because that would also stop you +
+ | from doing clever things." +
+ | +
+ | -- Larry Wall +
+ "The opinions contained above may not reflect those of SNS" +