    SubjectKNFSD and autofs..
    I have a problem to report on KNFSD with 2.1.126 (and maybe earlier,
    this is the first kernel I've had on this system...) and autofs.

    I just got a spiffy older NEC 4x4 4 cd changer and put it in my linux
    machine I use for my file server. I setup autofs to map each cd to a
    different directory point and autochange the cd's when those directories
    are accessed. Works slick on the system itself and when exported under

    However, when I try to export the same directories under KNFS (with the
    latest linux-nfs tools), it tends to give a lot of errors and segfaults
    (and oopses) rpc.mountd. Otherwise NFS works great (problems with lockd,
    but that's probably a config error).

    I know this is not more information, but I mostly want to know who needs
    to know this, what information they want, and how I can help.

    + John Fulmer | "UNIX was not designed to stop +
    + Secure Network System | you from doing stupid things, +
    + Lawrence, Kansas | because that would also stop you +
    + | from doing clever things." +
    + | +
    + | -- Larry Wall +
    + "The opinions contained above may not reflect those of SNS" +

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.021 / U:6.188 seconds]