    SubjectRe: kerneli blowfish/twofish compromised?

    Steffen Grunewald wrote:

    > |> Hmmm, maybe. Barcodes aren't the way to go of course. Blocks of itty-bitty
    > |> little left and right slashes in two-dimensional fields pack a lot more
    > |> information density.
    > |>
    > Some years ago, in Germany a computer magazine patented "The Paper Disk",
    > a method to publish large (for that time) amounts of code in a machine
    > readable form. Exactly how you describe it: rectangles filled with black

    The key words are "machine-readable form" which is almost verbatim what
    the regulations prohibit so even though it's on paper, I don't think it
    would fly.

    Chad Lewis
    NaviSite - NAC
    San Diego, CA
    Phone: 619-552-4590
    Fax: 619-552-4599

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.018 / U:1.272 seconds]