    SubjectRe: kerneli blowfish/twofish compromised?
       From: alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk (Alan Cox)
    Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 19:25:08 +0000 (GMT)

    > Hell, we should just do this. We need a patch to postal gateway which
    > delivers to the nearest free soil and some volunteers to do OCR and some
    > filing of received mail to show that transfers are legit. Tools to
    > make OCR of source code relatively easy already exist, such as those used
    > by the international PGP group.

    Here's a question. Is it legal to fax it with checksums to an OCR reader
    automatically ?

    In order to be completely clean and reduce risk on the U.S. side for the
    submitter, it's probably best to issue an ISBN number for each one of
    these transmissions. :-)

    - Ted

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.435 / U:1.492 seconds]