SubjectRe: kerneli blowfish/twofish compromised?
On Tue, 24 Nov 1998, Perry Harrington wrote:

> He doesn't want to pollute the source code with the possible allegations of
> export control violations. This sounds reasonable to me. Otherwise, you
> have to print your patch out of paper and postal mail it to him.

Hell, we should just do this. We need a patch to postal gateway which
delivers to the nearest free soil and some volunteers to do OCR and some
filing of received mail to show that transfers are legit. Tools to
make OCR of source code relatively easy already exist, such as those used
by the international PGP group.

And at this point in the game, we could probably find a couple companies
willing to support such a service.

And then someone has to write an RFC for SMTP encapsulated in air-mail.