SubjectI don't think my message was taken seriously (2.0.36 socket & sendto errors)
Date
     You people that think that I was not using root to execute the
programs, are wrong, and further more, it gives you a different error
then it does a normal user! The problem has just occured after my
upgrade to 2.0.36 from 2.0.35. I constantly add machines on networks
and like to test their vulnerability to attacks. Consitering at this
moment my OWN network is being teardroped, it is nice to know what will
happen in advance, and firewall/fix anything that is wrong! It only
takes 1 minute to go and get newtear.c from rootshell and test it
yourself. Instead you act like I am a moron who don't know what I need
to run SOCKET programs!