    SubjectRe: bitkeeper
    I'd like the Linux community to support
    Larry in working out the details for this
    "hybrid" model for "open software".

    I and many others would like to do something
    like what Larry is doing. In particular, it allows
    *small* software groups to produce very
    high quality software and still pay the
    mortgage and send the kids to school.
    Let's be pragmatic, except for over-caffinated
    college students, the rest of us simply
    cannot afford to indulge in "free/open"
    software with out a clever way to make
    a few bucks to put food on the table.

    I'd like to propose a topic for
    Eric R. (our resident pundit and deep
    Software as a Cottage Industry

    Russell Leighton

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.026 / U:15.288 seconds]