    Subjectkernel debugger
    I'm writing a Kernel driver and found a package for remote kernel
    debugging called kgdb. This is based on gdb's remote debug mode which I
    read is using a serial port or TPC for transfering data.
    To run a remote debugging session there must be started a process called
    'gdbserver ', but I can't find such binary.
    I searched the net, but found only versions for BSD.
    Has anybody used the remote debugging of gdb?
    Where can I find the gdbserver, or is there an other way debugging a

    Please CC to

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.019 / U:5.020 seconds]