Subjectkernel debugger
I'm writing a Kernel driver and found a package for remote kernel
debugging called kgdb. This is based on gdb's remote debug mode which I
read is using a serial port or TPC for transfering data.
To run a remote debugging session there must be started a process called
'gdbserver ', but I can't find such binary.
I searched the net, but found only versions for BSD.
Has anybody used the remote debugging of gdb?
Where can I find the gdbserver, or is there an other way debugging a

Please CC to