SubjectRe: -j zImage (locales)

we require all kernel hackers to learn c don't we? how elitest, why don't
we allow kernel routines to be written in the programming language of
choice? we don't becouse we want to keep everything readable and
understandable for everyone, that means a common programming language. A
common language for comments is for the same reasons and is no more
restrictive.

David Lang

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, Gerhard Mack wrote:

> Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 12:26:55 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Gerhard Mack <gmack@imag.net>
> To: David Lang <dlang@diginsite.com>
> Cc: linux-kernel@vger.rutgers.edu
> Subject: Re: -j zImage (locales)
>
> On Tue, 20 Oct 1998, David Lang wrote:

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.069 / U:0.320 seconds]