    SubjectRe: -j zImage (locales)
    On Sun, Oct 18, 1998 at 11:29:54AM +0100, Ragnar Hojland Espinosa wrote:

    > Dunno. Maybe Linus should start putting code and documentation written in
    > .fi, others in .cz, .es, .de, etc. The point is, I cant help this guy it I
    > dont know german. Or japanese, or whatever. We have a more or less common
    > language. Why not stick to it?

    We don't and the respective "One language fits all" attitude is pissing of
    quite a number of people. Remember that people on this list tend do be
    higher school education than the average person on this planet. If Linux
    wants to succeed beyond a certain limit it will have to become multiligual
    despite all the technical problems this will result in. This will be one
    of the key points to ``world domination'' just as important as apps.

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.018 / U:237.944 seconds]