    SubjectRe: [patch] jiffies wraparound [Re: 2.1.125 Show stopper list: Draft]
    Date
    > With this patch after 2 minutes since boot the `jiffies' should wraparound
    > and so we should start to catch not yet fixed bugs. I suggest people the
    > stress the kernel in the first two minutes of run of the kernel.

    I don't think the patched kernel is happy. I've been playing with some
    bits of it to see what happens. Your sd.c patch doesnt compile but thats
    obvious to fix. If I just lob the lot in however then the ttys stop working
    and the disk stuff acquires a big extra delay

    Im still playing hunt the thimble with the code

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.017 / U:157.048 seconds]