SubjectRe: [patch] jiffies wraparound [Re: 2.1.125 Show stopper list: Draft]
> With this patch after 2 minutes since boot the `jiffies' should wraparound
> and so we should start to catch not yet fixed bugs. I suggest people the
> stress the kernel in the first two minutes of run of the kernel.

I don't think the patched kernel is happy. I've been playing with some
bits of it to see what happens. Your sd.c patch doesnt compile but thats
obvious to fix. If I just lob the lot in however then the ttys stop working
and the disk stuff acquires a big extra delay

Im still playing hunt the thimble with the code