SubjectRe: all that ya need iz here !
YES!
n0W 1 C4n g37 my daily supply of l1nUx w4r3z!
The latest cracked version of egcs, the newest kernel serial numbers,
and cracked versions of Don Becker's Networking drivers. As well as 0 Day
kernels, and full versions of emacs!
y0u Ru13!

PS I did worse than reporting you to the SPA. I reported you to some very
good friends at MS's legal department (while they mainly handle giving
away money and NDA stuffs, which is the only reason i don't shiver at the
thought of calling them friends, they happen to work across the hall from
the piracy people). This is a fate worse than death. And one of the only
times i'd actually support MS in anything related to a lawsuit.

On Tue, 13 Oct 1998, 2k3 wrote:

> free newest retail appZ ! http://onesky.com/2k3/
>
> -

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.076 / U:3.080 seconds]