    SubjectRe: Cosmetic Changes: ensuring decency of the Linux Kernel Source.
    On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Tigran Aivazian wrote:
    > I did a grep of the kernel for the "f-word" and to my surprize, found
    > plenty...
    >
    > As English is not my first language I cannot insist with any degree of
    > certainty that this is not acceptable but, just in case, I attached the
    > list of files that someone more literate than me might want to
    > "spell-check".
    >
    > My deepest and sincere apologies if this offends someone - my intention
    > is only improvement of Linux in any way, however minor it may seem :)

    Have you ever written a driver for crappy hardware that doesn't obey it's
    specs? If yes, you should understand why people use the f-word in the comments.

    Greetings,

    Geert

    --
    Geert Uytterhoeven Geert.Uytterhoeven@cs.kuleuven.ac.be