SubjectRe: International kernel patch v2.1.125.2
On Tue, Oct 13, 1998 at 08:17:58AM +0200, Clifford Wolf wrote:
> Hi,
> since I've not got a feedback from you about joining my patch archive I
> will maintain a description file for you (until you decide to maintain it
> by yourself). Please have a look at
> and tell me if the description file I use is OK for you.
> Since I don't maintain the patch, this description file won't be
> up-to-date all the time. That's why it would be better if you could
> maintain it by yourself.

It looks as good as it gets. If I get the time I will maintain it. I
would have maintained it, but I just have too many things competing
for brainshare until after Christmas that I need to choose my projects
very carefully.

Alexander Kjeldaas, Guardian Networks AS, Trondheim, Norway