    SubjectRe: International kernel patch v2.1.125.2
    On Tue, Oct 13, 1998 at 08:17:58AM +0200, Clifford Wolf wrote:
    > Hi,
    > since I've not got a feedback from you about joining my patch archive I
    > will maintain a description file for you (until you decide to maintain it
    > by yourself). Please have a look at
    > and tell me if the description file I use is OK for you.
    > Since I don't maintain the patch, this description file won't be
    > up-to-date all the time. That's why it would be better if you could
    > maintain it by yourself.

    It looks as good as it gets. If I get the time I will maintain it. I
    would have maintained it, but I just have too many things competing
    for brainshare until after Christmas that I need to choose my projects
    very carefully.

    Alexander Kjeldaas, Guardian Networks AS, Trondheim, Norway

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:45    [W:0.018 / U:4.664 seconds]