    SubjectRe: Arm the gnus
    David Luyer wrote:

    > Please, kill this thread. I hadn't realised quite how insane Americans
    > are until this guns thread came up.

    And I find it quite sad, how many weakling sheep will step forward to bleet for
    enslavment and against freedom.

    > I didn't want to respond to it but
    > the idiocy has dragged me into it - the belief of Americans that their
    > constitution

    America is a hypocrytical dung hole, and our constitution has NOTHING to
    do with how the illigitement government acts. This of course is moot to
    the point, because a peice of paper, or a group of men, have no baring
    on what every man is born with....natural rights.

    > The Australian society has grown up and realised that a society without
    > guns is a far safer society. It takes a cursory glance at the statistics > of violent crimes and deaths to realise that gun ownership is not a
    > sensible thing for the masses.

    You are shoveling mounds of shit now. If you want to compare history and
    statisics, it will show the most peaceful soceities were those with little or no
    government, and extermely high personal weapons ownership.

    --
    http://www.linkscape.net/ Linkscape Internet Services 732-541-4214
    http://www.linuxrouter.org/ Linux Router Project

    Please, no more BubbaVision.