    SubjectRe: APC, Your company is making a mistake!
    try exide (http://www.exide.com/) certified linux ups power!

    kind regards, http://stud2.tuwien.ac.at/~e9525748/
    Peter-Paul Witta mailto:e9525748@student.tuwien.ac.at FIDO 2:310/220.264
    SAMBA SUPPORT - FAX SOLUTIONS - INTRANET / EXTRANET - DBMS SQL SOLUTIONS