Subject"Geeks with Guns" at Atlanta Linux Showcase
kernel@whitestar.soark.net <kernel@whitestar.soark.net>:
> Perhaps we could set something up for those intrested at the ALS?
> Though finding a shooting gallary, etc, may be a problem..

You heard it here first -- the "Geeks with Guns: Release 1" BOF.
A semi-followup to the retroactively-named "Geeks With Guns: Release 0"
that Larry Augustin and I pulled together the night before Open Source
Developer Day in August.

An ALS organizer who shall remain nameless has asked me to emphasize
that this is *not* an official ALS event, in spite of its immediate
spatiotemporal proximity to the Atlanta Linux Showcase. Wussies...

The Place: Sportsman's Adventure at the intersection of I75 and the 285
ring road, about 30 mins from the convention center. Open till 20:00
weeknights and 21:00 Saturdays. They rent pistols.

The Time: Meet at 19:00 Saturday near the BOF board.

The Plan: Perforate targets. Perforate many, many targets. Afterwards,
drink beer.

If you are interested in this BOF, please send me mail. Pass the word to
attendees not on this list. Atlanta locals with cars especially welcome.

Perhaps we can form a dinner expedition beforehand for when ALS
closes at 18:00.

I -- and my trusty Colt .45 Officer's Model -- will be there.
--

The following is a Python RSA implementation. According to the US Government
posting these four lines makes me an international arms trafficker! Join me

Sometimes it is said that man cannot be trusted with the government
of himself. Can he, then, be trusted with the government of others?
-- Thomas Jefferson, in his 1801 inaugural address

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:1.725 / U:0.836 seconds]