SubjectRe: [PARPORT] Re: [patch] parport-arca-16 (fwd)
I recounted this message too late.

The plip.c code i posted works fine, and in teh cas eyou need plip but
have no more irq lines free then you're SOL but oh well right?

(oh, and I wasn't complaining about the system, i was attempting to
exemplify how ancient that hardware was, to top it off it is a laptop so I
can't very well stick a net card in it <frown>).

%--* ely % I bet I should *really* consider mailing these W-2's yes?

On Sat, 10 Oct 1998, David Campbell wrote:

> > Here, I haven't completely looked through this diff i have, because
>
> Comparing 2.0.x and 2.1.x kernels is like chalk and cheese.

night and day? heh, i found it enlightening actually.

> Stop complaining, I have a DX 33 with 8Mb of ram under the desk.

*sniff* *sniff*

> a) Maintain Linux ZIP drivers
> b) Create Linux chipset specific parport drivers
> c) Start on ParSCSI drivers
>
> Any assistance to clearing this list most welcome

ParaSCSI? Say, there wouldn't happen to be a Par-to-SCSI driver 'anywhere'
that is compatible with my EPST cable would there? It would be nice if I
could resume burning, and it'd be one of the last 3 things tying me to a
two drive Win/Linux system.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:1.376 / U:0.184 seconds]