SubjectRe: jitterbug
In <Pine.LNX.4.05.9810010743190.22882-100000@ns.snowman.net>, on 10/01/98
at 08:02 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@mail.snowman.net> said:

[...]
> Some others here mentioned modifing pine to accept 'function-keys' w/
>automated replies that Linus could use to give developers faster
>feed-back, something like instead of hitting 'n' for next message he can
>hit 'F2' and a message will be fired off to the developer and JitterBug
>saying 'Seen it, too busy, will get back to it later', JitterBug could
>then registar that, mark it as 'PENDING Review' or something similar and
>could then send the patch again to Linus a week later w/ a note saying he
>said this was pending, now what?

Seems to me that a kernel release may happen during the week, so the
auto-sent patch could be outdated. Having the developer retransmit the
patch solves this. Or can Jitterbug auto-invalidate pending patches when
the release happens?

Helge Hafting

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:44    [W:0.556 / U:0.092 seconds]