    SubjectRe: [Feature Wish] GGI in Linux 2.3
    Date
    Arthur Jerijian (jerijian@jaddams.csw.uic.edu) wrote:
    > I recently saw an announcement for a new version of GGI, the General
    > Graphics Interface, which is much more stable and robust than the previous
    > version. My personal opinion is that plans should be made to incorporate
    > GGI in Linux 2.3.

    As a primary GGI developer, I (tend) to agree, but I want Linus to
    look over the new devel tree (http://salsa.visus.com/~ggi) before
    we get all hot and bothered about it. Although we've already spent
    3 years on the project, there are still some hairy issues to deal
    with. [Luckily, not with the video end of it. That's been pretty
    much hammered in stone. The input event side, well...]

    --
    Jason McMullan - Linux - GGI - http://beans.visus.com/~jmcc
    NT 5.0 is the last nail in the Unix coffin. Interestingly, Unix

      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:41    [W:0.021 / U:92.360 seconds]