SubjectRe: linuxhq replacement (was Linux (free s/w support)

On Tue, 30 Sep 1997, Mark Lehrer wrote:

> My idea: perhaps we, as the linux community, can come up with an
> official documentation site, and have mirrors everywhere. Give Linus
> the knowledge needed to update the InterNIC entry, should that be
> necessary.

I'd be willing to donate a server to doing this, as long as its
sufficiently mirrored so that I don't have *too* much bandwidth being
taken up.

I can do some work on the backend stuff, cgi, database, sysadmin, but I'd
need a group of you to help out with content. Email me if you can help or
have any ideas.

-russ

Programming the X Window System is like trying to find the
square root of pi -- using Roman Numerals.

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.182 / U:0.104 seconds]