SubjectRe: IPIP Tunnelling.

alan@lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk said:
> > which needs the compression type setting manually, but has hooks
> for proper ISAKMP configuration when it's complete. Does that sound
> like the right way to proceed?

> Keep the crypto in user space, both so its scheduled nicely and for
> the poor US folks who can't export it .

As I understood it, IPPCP only supports compression - encryption is supported
separately by other protocols. They just share the negotiation phase, which I
wasn't going to implement, as it would be better in user space. All I was
going to do was nick/link to the bsd_comp routines that are provided for PPP.

--
David Woodhouse, CB3 9AN http://dwmw2.robinson.cam.ac.uk/
dwmw2@cam.ac.uk Tel: 0976 658355

  Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.088 / U:0.088 seconds]