    SubjectRe: which ISDN devices work with Linux?
    On Tue, 5 Aug 1997 wrote:
    > I'm wandering If anyone can tell me for sure which ISDN Internal
    > cards work with Linux, I'm not too worried about price, but maybe a list
    > of them would be great?

    is a good place to start. There is a FAQ that suggests several cards.
    AFAIR, you shouldn't use the AVM (Fritz) cards, because the developers
    don't disclose the specs and so the timer couldn't be disabled, causing a
    lot of interrupts.

    I personally use Teles 16.3, cheap, working fine and I don't have to use
    the toll intensive software update hotline like WinDOS users ;-)

    (Did you know that noone is allowed to put the drivers on his
    FTP/WWW-Server? They want their customers to use their 0190-hotline, where
    they earn from the telephone tolls!)

    If you put a PC-formatted disk into a Macintosh, you can read it.
    If you put a Mac-formatted disk into a Win95-PC, it asks you
    whether it should format it.

     \ /
      Last update: 2005-03-22 13:40    [W:0.017 / U:5.224 seconds]